Please go to the link below. There you will put in your name as it will appear on your diploma and the address that your diploma will be sent to. There you will find more information on sending FINAL transcripts.This must be done before March 5, 2014!
a week long summer leadership and citizenship program sponsored by the American Legion and the American Legion Auxiliary for high school juniors. One week of your summer can… SEE MORE ON THE CAREER CENTER PAGE!!!!
Mountain View High School
Thursday March 6, 2014
6:00 to 8:00 PM
This is an opportunity for Juniors and their parents to talk personally to admissions counselors from local colleges and universities. The opening session begins at 6:00 with a video highlighting each of the colleges represented. Starting at 6:25, you will be able to attend three breakout sessions with representatives presenting on their specific school. The following institutions will be represented:
Boise Bible College
Boise State University
BYU – Idaho
College of Idaho
College of Southern Idaho
College of Western Idaho
Idaho State University
ISU College of Technology
Lewis Clark State College
Northwest Nazarene University
University of Idaho
- Present a hazard to the health or safety of the student himself/herself or to others in the school
- Materially interfere with school work, create disorder, or disrupt the educational program
- Cause excessive wear or damage to school property
- Prevent the student from achieving his/her own educational objectives because of blocked visions or restricted movement
- Any attire that has been identified as gang related or may contribute to the intimidation of others
Any article of clothing, jewelry, or make-up which draws undue attention, is unsafe, or is disruptive to the educational process will be considered inappropriate. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Clothing that does not cover the stomach, back, chest/cleavage, or undergarments
- Tank tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops, off-the-shoulder shirts are not permitted. Shoulders must be covered.
- Stretch pants unless they are covered with a shirt, skirt, shorts or dress that reaches the mid-thigh dress code. (Yoga pants, leggings, tights)
- Spiked clothing, belts or jewelry
- Safety pins
- Any attire shorter than mid-thigh length –any attire with holes above mid-thigh
- Chains connecting the wallet to a belt loop or worn anywhere on the person
- Pajamas or boxer shorts worn as outerwear
- Hats, headbands, hoods, bandanas, or other head covering
- Clothing, jewelry, or tattoos advertising or depicting alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gang affiliation, or sexual innuendoes
- Hanging belts
- Inappropriate tattoos must be covered at all times
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Participation in certain classes may require specific clothing and footwear for safety purposes
- Athletic/Activity uniforms worn during the school day must adhere to the dress code policy
Joint District #2 is excited to announce that you will now be able to pay most school related fees on-line. Registration fees, activity cards, yearbook purchases, plus many other expenses can be paid from your home computer, cell phone, IPhone, etc.
myschoolfees.com will be available Tuesday, Aug 13th- we encourage families to utilize the on-line system for their convenience.
2. If you've registered before, put in your User Name and Password and select [Sign In]. If it's the first time, select [REGISTER] and register with MySchoolFees as a User. Select your student’s school and enter your Student’s ID. When you return to MySchoolFees.com you will use your email address and the password you create to reenter the site.
3. Select [REGISTRATION FEES] to pay specific class fees. Your student’s fees will be listed.
4. Select [OTHER FEES] to pay fees such as sports fees, uniform purchases, fieldtrips, yearbooks, etc.
5. You will receive an immediate receipt by e-mail.
Purchase your yearbook ASAP! Pay the bookkeeper $65.00 includes tax!