Finals~May 19-May 23
Graduation Practice~May 29, 2014 at 10:00am. Taco Bell Arena
Graduation~May 31, 2014 at 3:00pm. Taco Bell Arena
Fines need to be paid ASAP. Please check with the: Bookkeeper, Library AND Cafeteria. Often students have fines in one of these three places and are not aware. Non-payment of fines will result in holding the yearbook and/or diploma. Fines should be paid by Thursday 5/15 in order to receive yearbook on schedule. Students who pay fines after 5/15 will need to keep the receipts in order to receive the yearbook.
- Present a hazard to the health or safety of the student himself/herself or to others in the school
- Materially interfere with school work, create disorder, or disrupt the educational program
- Cause excessive wear or damage to school property
- Prevent the student from achieving his/her own educational objectives because of blocked visions or restricted movement
- Any attire that has been identified as gang related or may contribute to the intimidation of others
Any article of clothing, jewelry, or make-up which draws undue attention, is unsafe, or is disruptive to the educational process will be considered inappropriate. Examples include but are not limited to:
- Clothing that does not cover the stomach, back, chest/cleavage, or undergarments
- Tank tops, spaghetti straps, tube tops, off-the-shoulder shirts are not permitted. Shoulders must be covered.
- Stretch pants unless they are covered with a shirt, skirt, shorts or dress that reaches the mid-thigh dress code. (Yoga pants, leggings, tights)
- Spiked clothing, belts or jewelry
- Safety pins
- Any attire shorter than mid-thigh length –any attire with holes above mid-thigh
- Chains connecting the wallet to a belt loop or worn anywhere on the person
- Pajamas or boxer shorts worn as outerwear
- Hats, headbands, hoods, bandanas, or other head covering
- Clothing, jewelry, or tattoos advertising or depicting alcohol, tobacco, drugs, gang affiliation, or sexual innuendoes
- Hanging belts
- Inappropriate tattoos must be covered at all times
- Footwear must be worn at all times
- Participation in certain classes may require specific clothing and footwear for safety purposes
- Athletic/Activity uniforms worn during the school day must adhere to the dress code policy
Joint District #2 is excited to announce that you will now be able to pay most school related fees on-line. Registration fees, activity cards, yearbook purchases, plus many other expenses can be paid from your home computer, cell phone, IPhone, etc.
myschoolfees.com will be available Tuesday, Aug 13th- we encourage families to utilize the on-line system for their convenience.
2. If you've registered before, put in your User Name and Password and select [Sign In]. If it's the first time, select [REGISTER] and register with MySchoolFees as a User. Select your student’s school and enter your Student’s ID. When you return to MySchoolFees.com you will use your email address and the password you create to reenter the site.
3. Select [REGISTRATION FEES] to pay specific class fees. Your student’s fees will be listed.
4. Select [OTHER FEES] to pay fees such as sports fees, uniform purchases, fieldtrips, yearbooks, etc.
5. You will receive an immediate receipt by e-mail.
Purchase your yearbook ASAP! Pay the bookkeeper $65.00 includes tax!